The latest update to the comedication list takes the total number of comedications to over 700. This update has seen the addition of 16 new drugs listed below. (You will also notice that the “Cytotoxic” drug class has been renamed “Cancer Therapies” to reflect more accurately the type of drugs included in this class.)
- Antibacterials: Bedaquiline
- Antifungals: Isavuconazole
- Bisphosphonates: Clodronate
- Cancer Therapies: Bosutinib, Brentuximab vedotin, Ixazomib, Niraparib
- Immunosuppressants: Lenalidomide
- Other: Benralizumab, Dupilumab, Eliglustat, Glycerol phenylbutyrate, Lumacaftor/Ivacaftor , Nalmefene, Nusinersan, Ocrelizumab
The printable "Overview of Interactions" chart has been updated with these new drugs and can be found in the Prescribing Resources section of the website.